Hello Beautiful Souls!
Do you know how powerful is to work with the Moon cycles when it comes to manifesting?
The Moon is so powerful that affects both Nature and Human Beings. Next time when you’re so moody and get more irritated than usual try to look at the Lunar cycle, probably you’re close to the Full Moon 🙂 it’s so powerful that it can help you manifest your desires faster.
Tonight 5th of June 2020 at 21:12 Italy Time – 3:12pm Eastern Time – we get the Full Strawberry Moon and so I’d love to share with you the Full Moon ritual – you should do it the night before the Full Moon or in case it happens when it’s already night do it at that time. And tonight it’s even more special because we have also a Lunar Eclipse! So lots of energies moving right now and in the next weeks with two more Lunar Eclipses coming.
The Full Moon is like the “climax” of the Lunar cycle where all the energies that no longer serve us have to be released. In this time it’s important to let go of all the things we don’t want – low vibes emotions: fear, anger, frustration, jelousy, disappointment. So we need to release all the negative thoughts, toxic situations and patterns that are not supporting our Highest and Best Good.
This is a time for healing and going within yourself. If you want to manifest your desires you need to let go of all the things that don’t serve you to make room for the New and forgiveness is a key step here.
If you have your “sacred space” in your home prepare it for this Full Moon Ritual inspired by the awesome book Moonology (by Yasmin Boland):
- Light a candle
- Burn some incense if you have it
- Go into a meditative state – you could use Pranayama if you’d like to. It’s a yogic breathing technique where you breathe in for 4 seconds, hold the breath for 4 seconds, breathe out for 4 seconds and hold the breath for another 4 seconds. Repeat this at least 7 times and you’ll be able to be more in the “Now”
- Forgiveness list: write down something that upsets you, frustrates you or gives you any kind of bad vibes. You can also write down the name of who has disappointed you or upset you. Write as much as you need to express all of your feelings regarding that situation/person, etc.
- Imagine each person of your list into a pink bubble and create good feelings between both of you, this is time to forgive. It doesn’t mean you have to forget, but forgive them in your heart and mind and this will set you free.
- from Moonology there’s this incredible Forgiveness mantras that you can say out loud:
“Under the glorious Full Moon, I forgive everything, everyone, every experience, every memory of the past or present that needs forgiveness. I forgive positively everyone. I also forgive myself of past mistakes. The Universe is love, and I am forgiven and governed by love alone. Love is now adjusting my life. Realizing this, I abide in peace.”
If you wish you can add:
“I bring love and healing to all my thoughts, beliefs and relationships. I learn my lessons and move on. I call on my soul fragments to be cleansed by the Full Moon and I call on them to rejoin me. I send love to myself and everyone I know, and everyone who knows me, in all directions of time. Under this glorious Full Moon, I am healed. My life is healed. And so it is. So be it.”
- Last step: burn this Forgiveness list, at the Full Moon you want to be sure to release all of those energies into the Universe. Let Divine Love/God/Universe take care of it.
Now that you let go of all the negative vibes it’s time to fill that space with some Gratitude which is such a powerful tool for manifestation ♡
Take a few minutes to either write down or just think about and feel in your heart and Soul at least 3 people/situations/things you’re grateful for. Really FEEL them in your heart. If you wrote them down burn the list and again let the Universe take care of it all.
I hope you found this helpful in another blog post I’ll talk also about the New Moon ritual. I’ve started using these rituals just a couple of months ago I can tell you one of the things I manifested 🙂
By doing my New Moon ritual last March I managed to manifest the second prize of the #fourtopiachallenge – which was organized by the awesome Online Education I’m part of and that is allowing me to get the skills and transition from the unfulfilling 9-5 job to the rising digital economy (check it out here if you want).
I hope you enjoyed this info and see you in the next blog 🙂
Love&Light. Namaste ♡